Have you been living life this way?
- You're experiencing UNCERTAINTY in your life and lack the confidence to feel at ease.
- You’re STRESSED OUT and don't have the tools to cope with the constant changes of life.
- You suffer from constant bouts of INSOMNIA unable to sleep.
- “PANIC ATTACKS” and heart palpitations have become part of your everyday life.
- Your LACK OF FOCUS is affecting your job and ability to work efficiently.
- In unfamiliar situations, your thoughts race and you panic.
Being stressed out and anxious doesn't have to be your story.
I was once like you; stress out, overworked, searching for stress management and anxiety tips. Everywhere I searched there were answers, but putting it all together to make sense almost became impossible. I was a young single parent and a soldier who later became a military spouse, teacher, and volunteer with way too many things to do or manage.
For me, it was the joys of my spouse's military deployments and moving every 3 to 4 years. Not to mention the lack of career stability, life was giving me quite the run. Throughout all of this I almost lost my sanity and began to seek help for my symptoms, but really what was needed was a mindset change. I also needed a more positive way to deal with the stressful situations in my life and feel more in control. I achieved this through coaching and training. Now I am here to share with you what I have learned. My goal is to support you in becoming courageously calm.
Become more resilient and capable of handling life stressors.
Stop racing thoughts and calm your anxiety.
Feel more confident and in control of your emotional stress.
Develop personal techniques and stress busters to beat anxiety.
Boost your confidence and self-worth.
- To effectively control your stress before it takes flight
- Skills that prepare you to reduce stressful situations
- How to set and achieve your short and long-term goals quicker
- How to minimize your chance of having a breakdown
- How to build relaxation into your day
- How to take control of your anxiety levels
- How you can use techniques to calm yourself
- Discover how to effectively channel flow state to calm the mind and bring awareness to stressful situations immediately
Again if any of these sound familiar?
- You lack the CONFIDENCE because of your constant negative mind chatter.
- You WORRY a lot because you never know when stress and panic will show up.
- When you have to do something that scares you, you make EXCUSES for why you haven't done it.
- You should take the course COURAGEOUSLY CALM
Additional Course Materials
Special Course Resources
Register Now $47
Personal Growth Instructor
About the instructor
Billie Crutcher is the owner of Inspirational Strength Personal Growth Strategies, a personal growth and entrepreneurial success company that prepares clients to immediately begin living their very best lives through strength, awareness, and personal development training. She is an Army Veteran, a Board Certified Life Coach BCC, a Certified Christian Life Coach CCLC, with a BA in Psychology. She is an avid student of life and is continuously training and advancing her knowledge in the areas of Positive Psychology, Stress Management, Personal Growth and Leadership Development to bring her clients, students, and audiences the best information and transformative change possible
What others have been saying about this course:
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!
As someone who has been diagnosed with anxiety and prescribed medicines to help it, I was so excited to take this course to discover what natural techniques could possibly help me with managing my stress and anxiety. And boy was I ever impressed! ...